By Retired General Lee
April 21, 2012
Lanikai-Kailua Outdoor Circle’s annual “I Love Kailua” is our home town’s biggest party of the year. This fundraiser is held in the center of town, and supported by Kaneohe Ranch Company, Ltd. Thousands attend to sample food from Kailua’s best restaurants, enjoy all-day live entertainment, find the best crafts and original art, buy the most interesting plants around, and see your friends and neighbors. At the party, you have a chance to join LKOC and to purchase the annual “I Love Kailua” t-shirts. (You’re gonna love this year’s design!)
Come share with us the accomplishments of more than 64 years!!
Energy!! Diligence!! Persistence!! Tenacity!! Leadership!!
64 years, and we’re still pursuing clean, green and beautiful for Kailua!!
Be a part of keeping Kailua clean, green and beautiful by buying the annual donation button for $3 at one of 30 of Kailua’s best businesses. They’ll be available about two weeks before the party. Wear your button to show your support!
- A Cup of Tea
- Agnes’ Portuguese Bake Shop
- Baskin Robbins
- Big City Diner
- Bob’s Pizzeria
- Buzz’s Original Steak House
- Cinnamon’s Restaurant
- Creps No Ka ‘Oi
- Down to Earth All-vegetarian Organic and Natural
- Formaggio Grill
- P. Mini Donuts
- May’s Hawaii
- India Café and Deli
- Los Garcia’s Mexican Restaurant
- Na ‘Ono
- Pinky’s Pupu Bar & Grill
- Tat’s Shaved Ice
- The Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf
- The Hibachi & Fat Boy’s
- Tokoname Restaurant & Sushi Bar
- Moke’s Bread and Breakfast
- Whole Foods Market
- Jus’ Right Kettle Corn Popcorn
- Slush Puppie Hawaii
- Camille’s on Wheels
- Handmade arts and crafts from windward artisans
- Live plants for sale
- Keiki activities by Kama’aina Kinds
- Community information booths
- FREE health screenings from Castle Medical Center
All of the proceeds from the “I Love Kailua” Town Party pay for major plantings in Kailua and their upkeep. Buy the annual button at Kailua stores, including Long’s, Hardware Hawaii and First Hawaiian Bank. You’ll need the button to purchase food at the party. Besides, you’ll want wear it to support the beautification of Kailua.