Who are Hawaii’s Healthiest Employers?
September 20, 2012
Pacific Business News
Follow #PBNHealthiest Thursday on Twitter to find out which companies are tops at creating the best wellness work programs in Hawaii as Pacific Business News honors the finalists and winners in three size categories at a luncheon at the Sheraton Waikiki.
Read more about Hawaii’s Healthiest Employers in PBN’s print edition on Friday.
• American Savings Bank;
• Aqua Hotels & Resorts LLC;
• Atlas Insurance Agency;
• Bowers + Kubota Consulting;
• Castle Medical Center;
• Central Pacific Bank;
• Coffman Engineers;
• Commercial Shelving;
• County of Maui;
• Fidelity National Title and Escrow of Hawaii;
• First Insurance Co. of Hawaii;
• Four Seasons Resorts Lanai;
• Hawaii Human Resources;
• Hawaii Information Consortium;
• Hawaii Pacific Health;
• Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach Resort and Spa;
• Kaneohe Ranch Co. LLC/Harold K.L. Castle Foundation;
• Marriott’s ko Olina Beach Club;
• Marriott’s Maui Ocean Club;
• Sterling & Tucker LLP;
• UnitedHealthcare Community & State;
• University Health Alliance;
• Waikiki Health Center;
• William L. Wong CPA & Associates;
• Yoshimoto Physical Therapy.